Ismael Cala‘s EUROPEAN TOUR
This event is for business owners, start-ups, entrepreneurs, HR, managers, visionaries and CEOs.
- Learn the 7 fundamental tools that a GREAT MODERN AND EXCELLENT LEADER must have!
- Improve your performance by using a more effective MINDSET
- Increase your profit by providing the right SERVICE and running a business with purpose
- CONNECT with like-minded people and find new business opportunities!
- GROW exponentially and step into EXCELLENCE
It’s a paradigm shift: until recently, we exchanged our work for hours and money, but now the global economy is based on experience. We must establish another type of leadership that takes into account logic and intuition. With that premise, Ismael Cala reflects on some kind of mindful exponential leadership in this conference accompanied by top speakers.
* Ismael Cala’s presentation, as well as all other presentations on this event, will be in English.
** 1% of the tickets sold will go to a charity organization – to be announced at the event!
Internationally renowned communicator, bestselling author and lead speaker on topics of personal growth, leadership, inspiration, and wellbeing, announces his tour “Mindful Exponential Leadership” in Europe. Ismael Cala is well known as the Latin American Larry King and the Spanish voice of Deepak Chopra.
A Journey into the Future
Incorporating this new paradigm promoted by Ismael Cala constitutes the “breaking point” needed to remain current, avoid extinction, and become conscious leaders committed to our expansion and that of the world around us. Nowadays, companies and societies need leaders who are willing to step up to the next level.
- Mindfulness is not a trend. What is its importance?
- What is mindfulness?
- What does a mindful exponential leader need to practice in the VUCA world?
- What is the difference between a leader with a vision of incremental growth and a mindful exponential leader?
- Qualities of a leader who manages exponential growth.
- How to be like the bamboo in mindful exponential leadership.
- Neuro education is the “agile” learning method for future leaders.
- Practical mindfulness exercises.
Date: May 4, 2018
Location: Convendum, Vasagatan 16, 1st floor, Stockholm, Sweden
For Belgium location check here
Well-known Swedish entrepreneur and founder of several companies. One of Sweden’s top-rated and most popular speakers with compelling stories and teachings from a rollercoaster life: From international professional skateboarder to a business owner and then homeless drug addict and Big Brother participant. After founding the international clothing company Odd Molly with fashion designer Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan, he becomes “Founder of the Year” at Sweden’s annual entrepreneurial gala Entreprenörsgalan. Nowadays he is a branding consultant, among other ventures which include a magazine, a radio show and publishing his autobiography.
After this conference you will:
Ismael Cala’s ground-breaking proposal
to remain current and avoid extinction as dinosaur
by taking into account logic and intuition
12:30 to 15:30
- 12:30: Registration
- 13:00 – 15:30: Speakers
15:30 to 17:00
- 15:30: Break
- 16:00 – 17:00: Ismael Cala
- Networking session
Location: Convendum, Vasagatan 16, 1st floor, Stockholm
Ismael Cala’s European Tour & Conference is sponsored by